Notify me when back in stock
Great Lakes Gelatin is produced from raw, grass-fed bovine collagen using several cleansing and purification steps. It congeals the liquids it is added to, making it a great culinary addition to:
- Rich, flavourful sauces
- Sweet jellies and puddings
- Enriched bone broths and stocks
Great Lakes Gelatin offers all the benefits of grass-fed gelatin in an easy-to-use powder, including:
- Nutritional support for healthy skin and hair
- Improved bone and joint health
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Enhanced digestive system function and strengthened intestinal lining
Gelatin in dry powder form has an indefinite shelf life when stored in a dry, well ventilated environment.
One tablespoon gels approx 500mls of liquid.
Lemon and Maple Jelly Shapes
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ½ Tbsn Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Tbsn Gelatin
- 6 caps Biokult (optional)
- Add half the lemon juice and all of the maple syrup into a small saucepan.
- Heat gently on the stove and sprinkle in the gelatin, whisking quickly to avoid lumps.
- Once the gelatin has dissolved, turn off the heat and add in the remaining ¼ cup lemon juice.
- Allow to cool.
- Sprinkle in the Bio-kult capsules and whisk again.
- Pour into silicon moulds and place on a flat surface in the freezer for approx.15 – 20 minutes.
- Turn out of mould and store in a container in the fridge.
Makes approx. 24 jellies.
A serving of 4 jellies gives the equivalent of 1 cap of Bio-Kult
Serving size: 1/2 Tbsn (7g)
Servings per container: 64
Ingredients: 100% pure bovine gelatin.