Notify me when back in stock
A gut and anti-inflammatory powerhouse! Grass-fed, 48+ hours slow-cooked Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is a digestive, joint, bone, skin and muscle superfood.
A delicious and easy way to include the healing nutrients of bone broth in your diet. Simply add a teaspoon to hot water for a delicious mug of tasty broth!
Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is packed with bone broth protein (a living, enzyme and nutrient rich gelatin), a highly absorbable collagen protein that has been known to help with:
- Repairing gut issues such as leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues
- Increasing bone density
- Aiding in the healing of joint and tissue damage
- Increasing lean muscle mass
Best of the Bone Real Bone Broth is made from grass-fed Australian cattle and is both gluten and dairy-free. Also FODMAP and GAPS det friendly!
How is it made?
Using only certified grass-fed beef leg bone (highest in marrow and nutrients including conjugated linoleic acid). We then cut the leg bones and slow-cook them for more than 50 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, nutrient dense bone broth extract, also known as a gelatin (which is known as cooked collagen).
Add a teaspoon to a glass of hot water and get a hearty drink (perfect for winter) or add to soups, sauces or a bolognese.
Turmeric, ginger and pepper
- Best of the Bone Organic Turmeric and Ginger contains certified organic turmeric, ginger and black pepper.
- Curcumin in turmeric contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory effects and powerful antioxidants. The organic turmeric in this broth has a high 5% curcumin content.
- Black pepper contains piperine, a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%
- Scientists now believe that chronic, low-level inflammation plays a major role in almost every chronic, Western disease. This includes heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's and various degenerative conditions. Curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory. In fact, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs, without the side effects.*
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a type of growth hormone that functions in your brain, aiding neurons to multiply and increase in number. Many common brain disorders have been linked to decreased levels of this hormone, including depression and Alzheimer's disease. Curcumin has been show to increase brain levels of BDNF.*
- Ginger is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ginger has also been shown to lower blood sugar levels and protect against heart disease.
Just add a teaspoon to a glass of hot water and get a hearty drink (perfect for winter) or add to soups, sauces or a bolognese.
Store in a cool place or refrigerate.
N.B. As this is a cold item, we recommend choosing Express Post in the checkout.
Serving size: 10g (2 tsp)
Servings per container: 37
Ingredients: Grass-fed beef leg bone extract (broth gelatin), certified organic turmeric, certified organic ginger, certified organic black pepper and evaporated sea salt.
|Brand||Best of the Bone|