Notify me when back in stock
The deep yellow cultured butter churned from the cream harvested from cows eating rapidly growing green grass is a rich source of vitamins A and D as well as the ‘X-factor’, a nutrient complex discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, that ultimately makes both fat-soluable vitamins and dietary minerals more ‘useable’ by the body.
Green Pastures Butter Oil is also a rich source of:
- Wulzen Factor (the anti-stiffness factor) which protects humans and animals from joint calcification, clinically presented as degenerative arthritis
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA), which improves bodyfat composition and improves immune system function
- Butyric Acid, which is thought to have important roles in human metabolism and stress resistance and as a systemic anti-inflammatory substance
- Vitamin E’s – vitamin E isn’t just one nutrient, it’s a group of 8 fat-soluable compounds that all play important nutritional roles as enzymes and antioxidants
- Co-Q Enzymes, which are especially important for the optimal functioning of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
Dr. Price deduced that foods high in ‘Activator X’ played a critical role in the body’s assimilation of minerals from foods and resulted in:
- dramatic increase (and even reversal of) tooth decay
- protection against heart diseases
- optimal brain and nervous system functioning
- ease of reproduction and the uncomplicated births of robust and healthy children
- dramatic improvements in the growth, development, immunity and strength of all of his patients
237mls (8 ounces)
1/2 tspn serving size
96 servings per bottle
Ingredients: 100% Dairy Oil extract, organic raspberry flavour oil.