Notify me when back in stock
Stock due mid/late April
The Cambridge Mask Basic is a certified N-95 mask, providing an excellent line of defense against the harmful effects of pollution. The basic mask is a more budget-friendly option that still offers excellent protection from pollution, smoke, allergens and pathogens.
Unlike single use disposable masks, the Cambridge Mask is designed to last up to 90 hours of use depending on how heavy the pollution levels are.
- Perfect for travel, especially for air travel and for countries with heavy pollution.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution / smoke levels
- Protection against harmful gases, odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke, allergens and pathogens
- Adjustable nose piece and soft straps for a comfortable fit
- Presented in an easy to use zip lock bag
What does the mask filter?
- At least 95% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- At least 95% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Protection from harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
Has the mask been independently tested?
- Yes. The filters used in the Cambridge Mask meet the N95 standard. Cambridge Masks have been independently tested by Nelson Labs, USA, which confirmed almost 95% of particulate pollution, bacteria and viruses were successfully filtered when tested.
What is the difference between Pro and Basic Mask?
- The difference between N95 and N99 masks is simply the filter’s efficiency level. N95 filters 95% of particulates and N99 filters 99% of particulates on the air. The higher the efficiency, the more particulates respirator will filter out and the healthier air we breathe!
- The PRO uses military grade filters developed for chemical, nuclear and biological warfare protection. They filter nearly 100% of viruses, bacteria, gas pollution and particulates.
- The BASIC has a fantastic particulate filter to remove pollution such as PM2.5 and dust but they have no carbon, so are less effective with viruses and bacteria and will not filter gasses.
Can the mask be washed?
- Yes, surface hand washing with warm water and soap to remove surface dirt. However, submerging the mask in water is not recommended as contaminants in the water can clog the filters, rendering them ineffective.
- If you sneeze into the mask, simply wipe clean with a tissue or slightly damp cloth
How do I choose the correct fit?
- The best way is to use a tape measure and follow directions below. You can also use the weight guide below.
1st. Measure from the middle of your nose to about a little over an inch under your chin, this would be your reference for the first number on our size chart.
2nd. Measure from right cheekbone to the left, for the width of the mask.
3rd. After measuring your face, please refer to our sizing guidelines pictured below.
Please choose carefully as once the product is opened we are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds for hygeine reasons.
|Brand||Cambridge Mask Co|