Notify me when back in stock
Children's Olive Leaf Extract is an immune-boosting tonic, made with a yummy berry flavour your kids will love!
Olive leaf extract comes from the leaves of an olive plant. It contains an active ingredient called oleuropein. This nutrient is thought to contribute to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of olive leaf extract. ComVita's Olive Leaf Extract is grown, harvested and extracted fresh on ComVita's farm in Queensland.
Olive Leaf Extract is amazing for:
- Immune support & general wellbeing – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the immune system
- Coughs, colds & flu – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of coughs, colds & flu, sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Providing natural antioxidants - Olive Leaf Extract has antioxidant free-radical scavenging properties.
Children 2+ years: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Can be taken straight, diluted with juice or added to a smoothie.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Store below 30 degrees. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving size: 5mls
Servings per container: 40
Ingredients: Active ingredient: Olive (Olea europaea) extract equivalent to fresh leaf 1g/mL. Equivalent to Oleuropein 3.3mg/mL. Each 5mL is equivalent to 5g (5,000mg) of fresh leaf, mixed berry flavour.
This product does not contain any added alcohol, sugar, yeast, colourings or preservatives.