Notify me when back in stock
Rhodiola rosea is a relatively rare and high-value medicinal plant which grows at high altitudes in the arctic and mountainous regions throughout Europe, Asia and North America. It has been traditionally used as an “adaptogen” for enhancing physical and mental performance and for fighting stress.
Evolution Botanicals Rhodiola is sourced from an organic farm in the Tibetan Himalayas. This Rhodiola is a 10:1 extract, meaning 1 gram of dried extract is equal to 10 grams of dried herb.
Think strong and calm when looking at the traditional applications of Rhodiola rosea: a treasured herb traditionally used to enhance the resistance of the body to both physical and emotional stresses, fighting both fatigue and depression.*
Evolution Botanicals Rhodiola:
- Extract Strength of 10:1
- Certified Organic
- Source from the Tibetan Himalayas
- Free from fillers
Serving suggestion: Take 1/4 to 1/2 tsp daily
Directions: Stir Rhodiola directly intro a cool/ hot water and drink. Rhodiola is also a great additive to smoothies, hot tonics, as an addition to coffee or cacao and mixed into sweet and savoury foods.
Warnings: Do not take rhodiola rosea if you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
Safety: Side effects of rhodiola rosea are generally rare and mild to moderate. They may include headache, stomach upset, drowsiness, dizziness, and difficulty sleeping. You may experience drowsiness if you combine rhodiola rosea with benzodiazepines, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), or serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs).
Storage: Our herbal extracts are packaged in Miron Glass with a safety seal. This protects them from moisture and light but there are a few tips that can help to keep them this way after opening:
- Medicinal mushrooms will actively draw moisture out of humid air. To protect them from this moisture, ensure any instrument entering your jar is completely dry. Also ensure the lids on your products are sealed tight between usage.
- The medicinal mushrooms will start to become sticky if exposed to moisture or humid air for too long, if this happens please note they are still safe to consume and medicinally potent, to use herbs in this condition mix with hot water to redissolve.
- We recommend all herbs are stored below 30C as a general precaution however the herbal extracts are very heat tolerant and are fine to use in hot beverages and cooking without compromising potency.
Evolution Botanicals Quality Assurance
- All our products are tested to ensure the highest quantity of medicinally active compounds, we are one of the few companies who do this expensive product validation. Every batch of our product is lab tested for over 250+ parameters to ensure it is free from any nasties like heavy metals, pesticides, hydrocarbons, or contaminants.
- This products is processed to ISO standards in a GMP (good manufacturing practices) facility.
Serving size: 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
Servings per container: 240 - 480
Ingredients: Certified Organic Rhodiola Extra (10:1)