Notify me when back in stock
Traditional cultures the world over have considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available. Many of the tribes visited and studied by Dr. Weston A. Price praised organ foods as special and sacred, prioritising them over all else, with liver being the most commonly eaten organ meat.
Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth! It provides:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folic acid
- A highly useable form of iron
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
- Plentiful amounts of purines, that act as precursors to DNA and RNA
- Excellent amounts of high quality, useable protein
Dr Ron’s Ultrapure Liver is sourced from grass-fed, ethically raised New Zealand cattle.
Size: 180 caps
Serving Size: 1 - 3 caps
Ingredients: Freeze Dried New Zealand Liver 500mg
Gelatin capsules which can be opened and sprinkled onto food or into drinks.
3 caps provides the equivalent of 14g of fresh, raw liver.
|Brand||Dr Ron's Ultra Pure|