GUTHEALTH+ 3 in 1 Multifibre is a combination of the 3 fibre groups naturally derived from green bananas and sweet potatoes.
This combination of prebiotics and probiotics supports optimal gut health.
Natural Evolution GUTHEALTH+ contains:
- Bacillus Coagulans - PROBITOIC. Bacillus coagulans is a type of good bacteria, called a probiotic. B. coagulans is able to generate spores during its reproductive life cycle. For this reason, this strain of bacteria is particularly robust. It’s able to withstand extreme environments, such as high levels of acid, in the stomach and temperature. This may make B. coagulans particularly effective at alleviating stomach distress and other ailments. Bacillus Coagulans are a spore forming lactic acid bacteria that are one of the only proven strains that get to the colon where it counts.
- Fermentable Fibre - Resistant Starch - PREBIOTIC Resistant Starch is not digested in the small intestine and instead proceeds to the large intestine where it assists in the production of good bacteria and improves bowel health. The beneficial good gut bacteria feed on the resistant starch fuelling a healthier environment in the gut which in turn makes the body healthier.
- Soluble Fibre - Inulin - Prebiotic Fibre Soluble fibre helps to slow the emptying process in our stomachs, which helps you feel fuller. It also helps to stabilise your blood glucose levels. Soluble fibre is found in fruits, vegetables, oats, barley and legumes.
- Insoluble Fibre - Dietary Fibre Absorbs water to help to soften the contents of our bowels and support regular bowel movements. It also helps to keep us full and keep the bowel environment healthy. Insoluble fibre is found in whole grain breads and cereals, nuts, seeds, wheat bran and the skin of fruit and vegetables.
Free from gluten, grain, dairy, sugar, egg, nuts and soy.
Suitable for vegans, paleo diets and people with gluten sensitivity.
Directions for use:
- Adults for the first 7 days take 2 scoops (16g) daily, then come up to 3 scoops (25g) daily.
- Children 1-2 scoops, (8g-16g) daily
- Consume in liquid 250ml-300ml or room temperature or warm water.
- Alternatively add to juice, smoothies, yoghurt, cereal, porridge, hot chocolate, desserts or any hot or cold foods.
Serving size: 25g
Servings per container: 16
Ingredients: Green Banana Resistant Starch, Gold Sweet Potato Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Powder, Bacillus Coagulans.