Notify me when back in stock
Olive leaf extract comes from the leaves of an olive plant. It contains an active ingredient called oleuropein. This nutrient is thought to contribute to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of olive leaf extract. ComVita's Olive Leaf Extract is grown, harvested and extracted fresh on ComVita's farm in Queensland.
Olive Leaf Extract is amazing for:
- Immune support & general wellbeing – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the immune system
- Coughs, colds & flu – Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of coughs, colds & flu, sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Providing natural antioxidants - Olive Leaf Extract has antioxidant free-radical scavenging properties.
Adults: Take 1 capsules per day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice.
- Pregnant or lactating women, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
- If you take any blood pressure medication or blood thinners or have diabetes, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
Store below 30 degrees. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains lecithin from soy.
Size: 60 caps
Serving size: 1 cap
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equivalent to approx. 3.5g (3,500mg) fresh leaf, standardised to contain 66mg Oleuropein.