Notify me when back in stock
Pronounced ‘mah-KEY’, the Maqui berry is an exotic, dark-purple fruit that grows wild in South America.
Maqui berries are packed with up to three times more antioxidants than blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. In particular, they’re rich in a group of antioxidants called anthocyanins which is what gives the fruit its deep purple color.
Maqui is most well known for:
- Being an incredible source of antioxidants
- Reducing inflammation
- Supporting eye health
- Increasing the beneficial bacteria in your gut.
Maqui should be consumed in unheated or low-temperature recipes – the beautiful purple color that is a signal of its active antioxidant properties fades quickly when exposed to heat.
Power Super Foods Maqui is:
- Certified Organic
- Raw, wild-harvested and freeze-dried
- Rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron and potassium
- Free from fillers or sweeteners like maltodextrin
- Gluten free
Suggested Uses: Add to smoothies, lemonade, yoghurt, porridge, salad dressings, iceblocks, your water bottle - anything!
Ingredients: Certified Organic 100% Freeze-dried Maqui Berry Powder (Aristotelia chilensis)
|Brand||Power Super Foods|