Notify me when back in stock
Turmeric has many benefits that have been recognized in both traditional and scientific literature, and this flavored ghee encompasses many of them. Cultured Ghee is gently infused with turmeric, ginger and black pepper for synergistic balance, and the result is this deep-golden Turmeric Superghee, which is incredibly nutritious and delicious.
Why Turmeric Superghee
- A unique fat-soluble turmeric preparation with the synergy of ginger and black pepper
- Each serving is made from 800 mg of organic turmeric powder. The turmeric powder used is naturally rich in curcumin
- Traditionally, turmeric is always cooked in ghee or another oil/fat. This is the best way to incorporate turmeric in your diet
- Batch-tested to contain less than 0.5% lactose and less than 5 ppm casein/whey
- Cultured, grassfed and certified organic
- Stir into hot milk, coconut or almond milk that has been blended with dates, coconut, and cardamom.
- Add a teaspoon to freshly brewed hot coffee, mix it well with a hand blender or a frother, and enjoy
- Stir into hot cooked rice or quinoa.
- Stir into hot tea with added milk and honey, Jaggery, or coconut palm sugar.
- Scramble eggs and tomatoes.
- Stir a spoonful into hot bone broth. Sip for good health!
Does Turmeric Superghee stain more than cooking with turmeric?
Yes, it may stain more than cooking with regular turmeric. Here is why: to make our Turmeric Superghee, we use a special variety of turmeric which is extremely high in curcumin (4-5% by weight). Curcumin is what gives brilliant color to turmeric, and curcumin is the most researched active principle of turmeric. We then further concentrate curcumin during the making of Turmeric Superghee and it becomes fat-soluble. Since fat penetrates deeper, it will stain harder. As long as you are a bit careful in using it, the benefits outweigh the risk of staining by a wide margin. We recommend not using wooden cooking utensils, as the wood will stain. Please use metal to prevent staining.
Can be stored without refrigeration for several months
Serving Size: 1 tsp
Servings per container: 42
Ingredients: Grassfed Organic Cultured ghee, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Black Pepper.
|Brand||Pure Indian Foods|