Notify me when back in stock
This is our highest output in our SMALL reverse osmosis water filter systems for commercial use. For higher outputs you need to move to our Extreme series.
Our systems feature 3/8" pipe and fitings on the delivery side of the system (as opposed to 1/4" most commonly used) to allow for higher flow rates required in commercial applications.
It features 5 stages of filtration to give you the purest water for making your coffee and tea with.
This system has a pressure booster pump operating at 90psi to give the maximum performace of the membranes. The system can draw water from a static source if required, the pump is controlled by an automatic pressure switch which activates the pump only when the tank needs filling. The system also incorporates an automatic back wash valve which diverts 100% of water flow to back wash for 18 seconds for every hour the system is running to prevent lime scale and silt blockage of the membrane. They system has a dual membrane setup wich increases it's efficiency giving a watse ratio of 0.7 litres of watse water to every 1 litre of filtered water and is cpable of producing approximately 580 litres of filtered water every 24 hours. The system comes standard with a 38 liter pressurised storage resevoir, and 1/2" BSP connection on the feed water in and filtered water out lines.
Optional upgrades to this system can include larger or multiple tanks, water faucet for dispensing water (for use other than coffee machine) and dosing pump to increase filtered water TDS.
1) Sediment filter to remove particulate matter
2) Carbon filter to remove organics and free chlorine
3) Reverse Osmosis Membrane to remove all remaining dissolved solids
4) Re-mineralisation cartridges to add a small amount of minerals (calcium) back into the water to give an approximate TDS of 26ppm and a pH of 8.5
5) Polishing cartridge made from coconut carbon to remove any taints the water may acquire from sitting in the storage tank for extended periods.
|Brand||The Coffee Professor|