Notify me when back in stock
Our natural ability to produce connective tissue diminished after the age of 25. That’s one of the reasons why we start to look older and may begin to experience joint problems. Collagen is an essential component of connective tissue.
Thankfully Nourished Collagen Peptides are a source of amino acids, particularly glycine, proline and lysine. They are also a source of protein, necessary for tissue building and repair.
Thankfully Nourised Collagen Peptides are:
- Guaranteed GMO and MSG free
- Thoroughly tested to ensure the highest quality and safety standards in every batch.
- Derived from beef cattle hides and made in Germany
- Packaged in an economical 750g size, providing 100 serves per tub
- A source of protein and amino acids, which can be added to smoothies and baked goods
- Easy to use - dissolves easily into hot and cold liquids
- Almost tasteless!
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
Collagen vs Gelatin
Thankfully Nourished Collagen and gelatin are both derived 100% from the hides of beef cattle and the main difference is in their molecular weight. Both are equal in terms of nutritional content. Collagen is lower in weight and size than gelatin and can easily be mixed into both hot and cold liquid. Gelatin is derived from collagen and has the ability to congeal liquids, making it perfect for making home made jelly.
Serving size: 3 tsp
Servings per container: 100
Ingredients: 100% Collagen Peptides (Bovine)