Notify me when back in stock
A premium grade marine collagen, perfect for nourishing your skin!
Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen is a premium grade collagen, made 100% from fish scales and extracted using a natural hydrolysis process using enzymes instead of chemicals or heat. The resulting collagen is virtually tasteless, odourless and free from impurities. Thankfully Nourished Marine Collagen is your best choice of nourishment for healthy skin, hair and nails.
Thankfully, our Marine Collagen is:
- Highly bioavailable (90% absorption rate)
- The perfect molecular weight (3000 - 5000 Daltons) to ensure great absorption and also great taste Naturally hydrolysed using enzymes (instead of chemicals or heat)
- Made from 100% fish scales (not skin)
- Sourced exclusively from sustainable, wildcaught fish found in the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific Ocean
- Processed in Japan to the highest purity standards
- Stringently tested by independent laboratories to ensure quality and safety
- Free from heavy metals, GMO’s and radiation
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives or preservatives
- Virtually odourless and tasteless
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- Designed to nourish you from the inside out!
Allergens: Contains fish
1 sachet mixed into water or tea, up to three times per day.
Store at room temperature.
Size: 30 sachets
Serving size: 1 sachet (3g)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: 100% Marine Collagen, exclusively derived from fish scales (Red Snapper)