Notify me when back in stock
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Thankfully, our New Zealand Liver capsules are:
- Made from grass-fed cattle
- GMO Free
- Freeze dried raw
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements and then milled and encapsulated for easy consumption.
Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12.
- A highly useable form of iron
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
- Convenient 180 capsules per container
Our independant test results have shown our powder to contain the following per 1/2 tsp (6 caps):
Iron: 0.56 mg (approx same amount found in 25g beef)
Vitamin B12: 3.6 mcg (150% RDI for adults)
Folate: 28.8mcg (7.2% RDI for adults)
Vitamin A: 450IU (50% RDI for adults)
Take 2-4 capsules per day with or without food.
Store at room temperature.
Serving size: 2 caps (1g)
Servings per container: 90
Ingredients: Freeze dried bovine liver powder from New Zealand, gelatin capsule