Notify me when back in stock
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Thankfully, our New Zealand Liver Powder is:
- Made from grass-fed cattle
- GMO Free
- Freeze dried raw
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements.
Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folic acid
- A highly useable form of iron
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
Store at room temperature.
Serving size: 1/2 tsp (3g)
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: Freeze dried bovine liver powder from New Zealand.
The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU. Our testing shows that there is approx. 450IU Vitamin A per 1/2 tsp liver powder (50% RDA for adults).