Smooothies can be an awesome way to sneak in extra nutritents with ease! Supercharge your smoothies with these nourishing super foods and Australian grass-fed whey protein from Mirrabooka.
Whey-based protein powders are a very important dietary addition for sportspeople, vegetarians, fussy eaters and anyone needing extra protein in their diet. Seeing this need, we set about sourcing an Australian, grass-fed, cold-processed whey protein, and we were delighted to find Mirrabooka!
These pure powders blend easily into water, milk or smoothies and can also be added to muffin, cake and pancake mixes to boost their protein content.
Whey protein has many proven benefits, including:
- Boosting immunity
- Acting as a prebiotic; nourishing healthy gut microflora
- Helping to build muscle mass
- Aiding in speeding up recovery time from exercise, illness and stress
- Helping to lower blood pressure
Mirrabooka Protein contains an abundance of:
- Immunoglobulins – powerful immune boosting nutrients that behave like antibodies in the human system, helping to eliminate harmful bacteria and other pathogens from the intestines
- Lactoferrin – a beneficial prebiotic substance that nourishes the growth of beneficial gut bacteria whilst inhibiting the replication and spread of viruses and harmful bacteria
- Cysteine – an essential amino acid that has important roles in boosting immunity and regulating the metabolism
The collective nutritional components of whey protein help our bodies to manufacture glutathione, a critical antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and aids in the metabolism and elimination of toxins.
Mirrabooka Protein is 100% Australian made and owned. It is gluten free, GM free and contains no artificial additives, sugars or sweeteners. No herbicides or pesticides are used on the cattle’s grazing grass, and these happy cows are only fed hay when grass is sparse – never grains!