Notify me when back in stock
New stock expected by the 26th April. Backorders accepted by phone and email.
Bio-Kult is a 14-strain probiotic for everyday use, formulated by a team of doctors, nutritionists and scientists dedicated to advancing the research and use of probiotic health supplements.
The healthy body naturally hosts trillions of beneficial bacteria that help to support and maintain a strong immune system and a healthy digestive system.
Stress, poor nutrition and illnesses can compromise these essential functions and Bio-Kult was formulated to balance and maintain these natural systems against pathogenic and opportunistic organisms.
The recommended probiotic supplement for those following Gut and Psychology (GAPS) diet and protocols, Bio-Kult is also a supreme formulation for all those interested in maintaining a healthy gut microflora balance.
Bio-Kult is one of the most powerful probiotic supplements available, containing the following 14 strains of beneficial bacteria:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Shelf stable with no need to refrigerate
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians, children and pregnant women
- Presented in a cellulose-based vegetable capsule
Size: 120 caps
Serving Size: 2 - 4 caps
Kids serving Size: 1 - 2 caps
Probiotic cultures [Bacillus subtilis PXN 21,Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66], Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Provided Strength: Minimum 10 billion probiotic organisms per gram
Minimum 2 Billion Probiotic Organisms per capsule for duration of shelf life.
Store in cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.