Notify me when back in stock
Bio-Kult is a multi-strain probiotic containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use. The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are crytoprotected during the freeze drying process which means they are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonize the full length of the gastrointestinal tract. Also the process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without needing to be refrigerated.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for short periods of time.
- Gluten Free
- Contains 14 strains of probiotics
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians, children and pregnant women
- Presented in a cellulose-based vegetable capsule
- Shelf stable with no need to refrigerate
The recommended probiotic supplement for those following Gut and Psychology (GAPS) diet and protocols, Bio-Kult is also a great formulation for all those interested in maintaining a healthy gut microflora balance.
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
Children under 12 - half adult dose.
Store at room temperature.
May contain soy and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains
Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferer
Size: 120 caps
Serving Size: 2 - 4 caps
Kids serving Size: 1 - 2 caps
Probiotic cultures [Bacillus subtilis PXN 21,Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66], Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Provided Strength: Minimum 10 billion probiotic organisms per gram
Minimum 2 Billion Probiotic Organisms per capsule for duration of shelf life.
Store in cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.