Thankfully Nourished Unfortified Nutritional Yeast 450g
A wonderful dairy-free substitute for cheese
Nutritional Yeast is an inactive yeast grown on sugar cane and beet molasses, then dried and ground into a powder. It's an excellent source of B vitamins and has a savory, nutty, cheesy flavor which makes it perfect for use in recipes where you need a cheese-substitute.
It is also complete protein providing all the amino acids the body cannot produce and is rich in trace minerals iron, molybdenum, selenium, and zinc. Packed with ﬂavour and goodness it’s a wonderful dairy-free substitute for cheese. It’s absolutely delicious with baked veggies, pasta, salads, eggs, soups, dips, and even popcorn!
Thankfully, this delicious yeast is:
- A concentrated, natural source of Vitamins B2, B3, B5 and B6, essential for sustaining energy, healthy brain function and strong cellular growth.
- A complete protein, with all 9 essential amino acids
- 100% natural with no synthetic ingredients
- Gluten, dairy and nut free
How to use:
- Great for wherever a light cheddar seasoning or umami flavor is called for. Perfect for healthy snacks for adults and kids.
- Try some on scrambled eggs or in dairy-free cream sauces.
- Sprinkle some nutritional yeast on hot popcorn, garlic bread, add a spoonful to cereals, juices, smoothies.
- Use as a seasoning for salad, soup, gravy, casseroles, and so much more.
Serving Size: 1.5 Tbpsn (15g)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: 100% Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)