Introducing Terraflora™ - a broad spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form (soil-based) probiotics, and advanced, food-based, prebiotics.
Uniquely formulated with organic seaweeds, mushroom extracts, and humic acid, Terraflora's advanced prebiotic complex contains a diverse spectrum of naturally occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides designed to support healthy intestinal flora.
While most probiotic supplements rely on theory alone to convey their benefits, Prescript-Assist has been clinically proven to yield impressive results:
- A published, peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial showed that patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome who took the supplement experienced significantly improved colitis, flatulence/indigestion and nausea/general feelings of illness when compared with those taking a placebo.
- Further human studies show that Prescript-Assist significantly replenishes healthy microflora in the GI tract, thereby promoting optimal bowel functioning, supporting wellness and vitality and alleviating specific gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort, indigestion, nausea and flatulence.
The 29 strains of bacteria in Prescript-Assist are known as ‘spore-formers’, soil-based species naturally adapted to survive the human GI tract and proliferate there. This makes Prescript-Assist stand apart from the majority of available probiotic supplements which are usually formulated using lactic-acid based organisms that are far less able to withstand the conditions of human gut.
- Backed by sound science
- Shelf-stable with no need for refrigeration
- Rich in the Bacillus subtilis strain, a proven species found in traditional foods
- Broad-spectrum, featuring 29 strains of beneficial bacteria
- Highly resilient, surviving the upper GI tract to proliferate in the lower intestines
- Supported by prebiotics added to the formula
- Gluten free
- Dairy free