Bio-Kult Advance is a multi-strain probiotic containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use. The recommended probiotic supplement for those following Gut and Psychology (GAPS) diet and protocols, Bio-Kult is also a great formulation for all those interested in maintaining a healthy gut microflora balance.
Per capsule, Bio-Kult contains a minimum of 2 billion live bacteria microorganisms per capsule.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are crytoprotected during the freeze drying process. This means they are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and able to colonize the full length of the gastrointestinal tract. It also means refrigeration is not required.
Bio-Kult Advanced is:
- A multi-strain probiotic containing 14 strains of live probiotics
- Shelf stable (no need to refrigerate)
- Gluten Free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Encapsulated in small, easy to swallow capsules
The live bacteria cultures in Bio-Kult are as follows:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Directions for use:
Adults: 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
Children: Children under 12 - half adult dose.
If you are taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
For travellers: 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
Storage: Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life. Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Allergens: May contain soy and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferer
Size: 120 caps
Serving Size: 2 - 4 caps
Kids serving Size: 1 - 2 caps
Probiotic cultures [Bacillus subtilis PXN 21,Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66], Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Provided Strength: Minimum 10 billion probiotic organisms per gram (minimum 2 billion probiotic organisms per cap) for duration of shelf life.
Store in cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.