Looking for a high-protein, Paleo friendly snack that’s both delicious and satisfying? Look no further than Just Jerky! Made from high quality, locally sourced beef that is both grass-fed and ethically raised. It's a win for both farmer and consumer.
Fish Roe, also known as Bottarga, has long been praised as a sacred fertility food. It is especially rich in vitamins A and D, zinc and very long chained fatty acids. Cut it into thin pieces as a snack or grate it as a topping for mains. Nutrient packed!
Paleo-friendly and packed with all natural, fresh ingredients, you can’t go past Griffin Jerky! It’s:
- Sustainably raised, created from grass-fed, pasture-raised beef procured direct from NSW farmers
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- Gluten free
- Preservative, nitrate and MSG free
- Flavour-packed with freshly toasted spices
Jerky is a fantastically nourishing snack all on its own, but can also be eaten:
- Finely chopped to top soups, salads and scrambled eggs
- Ground in a high speed blender to a powder and mixed with tallow in equal parts to create a pemmican
- Added to sauces, soups and stews for robust flavour and extra protein