Typically, ice-blocks contain quite a bit of processed sugar, but not these ones. Our Thankfully Nourished ice blocks have only two ingredients - fresh fruit and Monk Fruit Concentrate. They are so easy to make and completely delicious, nourishing and satisfying.
You will need ice block moulds and wooden ice block sticks. Makes about 10 ice blocks
- Chopped flesh from 2 mangoes
- Chopped flesh from 2 bananas
- Passionfruit pulp from 4 passionfruit
- 36 drops of Monk Fruit concentrate
How to make them
- In a bowl add mango, banana and passionfruit
- Stir thoroughly making sure to mash up everything a little
- Ensure the mixture becomes a little liquid to be able to fill the crevices of the ice block moulds
- Pour the mixture into the moulds. Tap the mould on the bench top to settle and allow any air pockets to escape.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.
About Monk Fruit
- Monk Fruit concentrate is a delicious, all-natural, sugar-free sweetener with zero carbs and zero glycaemic index
- It is made from Monk Fruit melon with a high concentrated sweetness, sourced from the antioxidants in the fruit
- Perfect for adding a sweet flavour to beverages and desserts without spiking your blood sugar
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
You can buy Monk Fruit here