Monk Fruit Concentrate is a super sweet, 100% natural liquid that is especially good for sweetening beverages.
It is derived from the Monk fruit, which is a small sub-tropical melon that is rich in mogrosides (antioxidants). These antioxiodants are where the intense sweet flavour comes from. It is free from both fructose or sucrose and has zero calories, zero carbs and zero glycemic index!
Monk fruit is grown in orchards nestled amongst the pristine mountains of Southern China where it has been cultivated for hundreds of years. According to legend, monk fruit is named after the Buddhist monks who first cultivated the fruit nearly 800 years ago.
Swathed in sunlight, the non-GMO vine-ripened fruit is hand-picked at the peak of ripeness each fall. It is then crushed, infused in hot water and then filtered. This juice is then concentrated to bring you Monk Fruit Concentrate, used beautifully to add a sweet flavor to food and beverages such as tea, coffee, homemade lemonade and plain yoghurt. In baking, it works best when combined with a natural sugar alcohol such as erythritol.
Thankfully, our Monk Fruit Concentrate:
- Is 100% Monk Fruit Concentrate with nothing added
- Has a delightful and concentrated sweetness, derived from the antioxidants in the fruit
- Perfect for adding a sweet flavour to beverages and desserts without spiking your blood sugar
- Super concentrated with 330 serves per bottle! Just 4 - 6 drops per beverage is the regular serving size
- Doesn’t raise blood sugar or feed candida yeast
- Has zero carbs and zero glycemic index
- Is gluten, dairy and soy free
Serving size: 6 drops
Servings per container: 330
Ingredients: 100% Monk Fruit Concentrate (Siraitia grosvenorii)