Give yourself an everyday healthy and delicious manuka boost with Berringa Dark & Rich. The 1kg jar also means it’s ideal for honey-holics or families who are constantly raiding the pantry!
A quality blend of dark and rich manuka MGO mg/kg 100+ and MGO mg/kg 900+. Wonderfully sweet and delightful in food, or however you take your manuka.
Berringa’s unique Manuka bioactive honey is:
- Harvested from bees that feed on the Leptospermum polygalifolium plant in Eastern Australia
- Raw, unfiltered, unadulterated and unpasteurised
- Suitable for eating/internal use and everyday wellness
- Contains methylglyoxal (MGO), the natural bioactive in Manuka honey
The natural active compounds in Mauka honey give it natural antimicrobial properties – and it is this that sets it apart from regular honey.
It is renown for the supporting the following:
- Wound healing - when applied directly to a wound, it may improve the healing process and decrease pain.
- Gut health - manuka honey is a source of non-digestible carbohydrates known as oligosaccharides. These prebiotics help to keep up the levels of ‘good’ bacteria in our digestive system, including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Inhibiting viruses due to it's antiviral properties
- Soothing a sore throat and reducing the severity of coughs and colds
Ideal to have on its own, as a spread or topping, or as an addition to smoothies. Amazing for sore throats and coughs!
Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
Serving size: 5g
Servings per container: 200
Ingredients: 100% Australian Honey from Leptospermum polygalifolium