The deep yellow cultured butter churned from the cream harvested from cows eating rapidly growing green grass is a rich source of vitamins A and D as well as the ‘X-factor’, a nutrient complex discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, that ultimately makes both fat-soluable vitamins and dietary minerals more ‘useable’ by the body.
X-factor was described by Dr. Price as a ‘vitamin-like activator’ that ultimately makes both fat-soluable vitamins and dietary minerals more ‘useable’ by the body. In ‘Nutrition and Physical Degeneration’, Price observed that:
‘It is possible to starve for minerals that are abundant in the foods eaten because they cannot be utilized without an adequate quantity of the fat-soluable activators’
Dr. Price deduced that foods high in ‘Activator X’ (which included the organs and fats of pastured animals, certain seafoods, principally fish eggs, pastured poultry liver and, of course, high vitamin butter oil) played a critical role in the body’s assimilation of minerals from foods and resulted in:
- dramatic increase (and even reversal of) tooth decay,
- protection against heart diseases,
- optimal brain and nervous system functioning,
- ease of reproduction and the uncomplicated births of robust and healthy children
- dramatic improvements in the growth, development, immunity and strength of all of his patients
Dr. Price always prescribed high vitamin butter oil together with high vitamin cod liver oil. His clinical experience showed him that the two work in synergy: neither being as effective alone as they are with each other.
Green Pastures Butter Oil is also a rich source of:
- Wulzen Factor (the anti-stiffness factor) which protects humans and animals from joint calcification, clinically presented as degenerative arthritis
- Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA), which improves bodyfat composition and improves immune system function
- Butyric Acid, which is thought to have important roles in human metabolism and stress resistance and as a systemic anti-inflammatory substance
- Vitamin E’s – vitamin E isn’t just one nutrient, it’s a group of 8 fat-soluable compounds that all play important nutritional roles as enzymes and antioxidants
- Co-Q Enzymes, which are especially important for the optimal functioning of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
Serving size: 1/2 tsp
Servings per bottle: 96
Ingredients: 100% Dairy oil extract
|Brand||Green Pasture Products|