Simple, Healing Food is an invaluable guide from Jo Whitton that will provide you with the information you need to transform the way you look at food.
Packed with easy-to-follow and nutritious recipes, with practical advice from integrative nutritionist and GAPS™ practitioner Elyse Comerford, the gentle, step-by-step approach used in this book will have you cooking fresh, delicious and easily digested whole foods you and your whole family will love.
If you loved Life-Changing Food, you will love this next book in the Quirky Cooking collection!
What to expect from Simple, Healing Food
- 140 gut-loving recipes that are all grain free, gluten free and refined sugar free
- Recipes suitable for a wide variety of dietary challenges including dairy free, egg free, nut free, nightshade free, GAPS™ and Low FODMAPS
- Conventional methods with Thermomix® cooking notes
- Practical tips to help you discover the joy and simplicity of cooking with whole foods
- Nutrition advice for improving gut health from Integrative Nutritionist and GAPS™ Practitioner Elyse Comerford
- A beautiful, hard-cover book with 288 pages, designed by award-winning book designer, Daniel New
- Stunning food and lifestyle photography by Luisa Brimble and Sabine Bannard
- Easy to follow recipe layout, with dietary categories, ingredient and method variations, serving suggestions and storage tips
- Recipe support from Jo and her team via Facebook (page & chat group), Telegram and Instagram
By Jo Whitten