We LOVE this cookbook!
Life-Changing Food is everything you want out of a whole food cookbook. The recipes are approachable and tailored towards the individuals or families who have realised that the only real diet is a whole food diet. The recipes are entirely gluten free, and despite their simplicity are incredibly delicious. If you’re just starting out with whole foods and want guidance, or if you are a veteran who wants fresh ideas with beautiful recipes that will accompany you for life, this is the book for you.
- 128 gluten-free whole food recipes, with both Thermomix® and conventional methods
- Most recipes suitable for GAPS and Paleo diets, with dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, vegan and vegetarian variations where possible
- A focus on gut healing foods
- The most delicious gluten-free bread/ pastry recipe ever! (Everyone we know thinks so too!)
- Beautiful hard cover, stunning photography and design
- Stories and tips that will inspire you and help you to make healthy changes in your diet
- Easy to follow recipe layout A book that you will pass down through generations
- Recipes developed by Jo Whitton from Quirky Cooking and whole food chef Fouad Kassab
By Jo Whitten and Fouad Kassab