Hab Shifa Black Seed and Manuka Honey is a unique combination of 100% pure, cold-pressed Black Seed Oil and Australian Manuka Honey. Packed with potent anti-oxidants, and boasting an array of unique benefits.
Manuka Honey contains active compounds, giving it natural antimicrobial properties – and it is this that sets it apart from regular honey. It is renown for the supporting the following:
- Wound healing - when applied directly to a wound, it may improve the healing process and decrease pain.
- Gut health - manuka honey is a source of non-digestible carbohydrates known as oligosaccharides. These prebiotics help to keep up the levels of ‘good’ bacteria in our digestive system, including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Inhibiting viruses due to it's antiviral properties
- Soothing a sore throat and reducing the severity of coughs and colds
Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that supports the body’s healthy immune and inflammatory response. There are over 700 studies showing the health benefits of the Black Seed and its oil. Modern research has shown that Black Seed may aid to reduce pathogen load within the body through its anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, and antioxidant properties.
This pure Nigella Sativa Oil is carefully harvested and extracted with a cold-press method in order to ensure an oil of the highest standards
Hab Shifa Black Seed Oil is:
- A unique supplement to support a healthy immune system
- Pure and highly bioavailable oil, containing TQ levels within the science supported range
- Cold-pressed to ensure maximum benefit is retained
What is TQ?
TQ or Thymoquinone, is one of the most important chemical compounds contained in Black Seed Oil. Studies have shown this compound has hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, & antioxidant effects. TQ is unique to the Black Seed and has recently gained traction with compelling scientific evidence behind its potency. This is what makes Black Seed Oil so highly sought after.
Regular use will help to maintain a healthy immune system, giving the body power to ward off infections. Also ideal for helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, cholesterol levels and blood sugar activity in healthy individuals. Other health benefits may include relief of symptoms of mild arthritis, joint pain and for the maintenance of joint mobility, flexibility and healthy joint function.
This mild and delicious blend of ingredients is ideal to have on its own, as a spread or topping, or as an addition to smoothies. Amazing for sore throats and coughs!
The use of Black Seed Oil during pregnancy is yet to be validated. We therefore strongly advise that Manuka with Black Seed Oil is not to be taken during pregnancy.
Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Manuka Honey (91%). Black Seed Oil (8%), Vegan Emulsifier (<1%).