This fine variety of Celtic Sea Salt is made by slowly drying the coarse Celtic Sea Salt crystals at a low temperature. They are then stone milled to create a light fluffy consistency that is perfect for use in all sorts of cooking. It remains completely unwashed, unrefined and additive-free, keeping the salt rich in magnesium and trace elements.
Salt of the Earth Fine Celtic Sea Salt is:
- Number One on the Market!
- Natural sparkling with all the essential minerals and trace elements found in 100% fully mineralised sea salt.
- Convenient and easy to use for table or cooking
- Perfect for use in fermentation
- Dissolves easily
- Manufactured in Australia from ingredients imported from France
Use in cooking, fermenting and pickling as desired.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Serving Size: 1.4g (1/4 tsp)
Servings per container: 464
Ingredients: Fine Celtic Sea Salt
|Brand||Salt of the Earth|