Work at GPA Wholefoods
Interested in joining the team at GPA Wholefoods? Below are our current job opportunities.
3 days per week
Permanent part time or casual
9.30 to 4pm Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Pick, pack and dispatch both online and wholesale orders with accuracy and consistency.
- Create consignments and liaise with various logistics companies
- Manage stock (raw material and finished product): keeping track of stock levels, storage, stock rotation and stock take.
- Monitor and control the flow of goods into and out of warehouse. Check all goods on arrival and before despatch, ensuring we receive the products, in the correct quantity and that there is no damage. Record when goods arrive and store in the exact location in the warehouse.
- Cleaning, maintenance and organisation of relevant work areas
- We are a small business and may also require you to jump in and run errands during down times.
- This is a position where you will be at the warehouse without the company of other people for a large majority of the time, so you need to be someone who thrives in that environment.
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Be hard working, strong, healthy and have a positive attitude to fit in with our team and culture
- Love working on your own and be self-motivated
- Have the ability to perform manual and repetitive tasks
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have experience working with Mac computers
- Have basic excel and data entry experience for stocktake
- Have good dexterity skills and high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic
If you feel you are able to meet the requirements for this position, please send through your resume with a brief cover letter outlining your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below for any immediate enquiries.