Turmeric, also known as the golden spice or the magic sword against inflammation, has been used in Ayurveda, the Indian system of holistic medicine, for nearly 4000 years.
Natures Harvest Turmeric Latte is
- Vegan friendly
- Preservative free
- Caffeine free
- Sugar free
- Nut free
- Gluten free
Natures Harvest Turmeric Latte is a delicious and healing blend of 7 spices (Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Vanilla, Ginger, Chilli and Black Pepper) for making hot lattes, iced lattes, turmeric tonics and even bliss balls. You won't be disappointed!
Golden Bliss Balls
What you will need:
- 2 cups of macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of cashews
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 10 medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tsp. Turmeric Latte Mix
- Blend 1 cup of macadamias until coarsely chopped. Tip into a bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1 cup of macadamias with the cashews and desiccated coconuts and blend into fine powder.
- Add ¼ tsp. cardamom, ¼ tsp. cinnamon, 10 medjool dates (pitted) and 2 tsp. Turmeric Latte Mix. Blend all together until nice and smooth.
- Add mixture to the coarsely chopped macadamias and then roll into balls. Enjoy!
For more great recipes, visit the blog on our website.
Add ½ tsp of Latte mix to 200mls of your milk of choice, sweeten to taste.
Store at room temperature.
Ingredients: Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Vanilla, Ginger, Chilli and Black Pepper.