Notify me when back in stock
Thankfully Nourished Liver caps are made from Certified Organic, grass-fed Australian beef cattle and nothing else!
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available. Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth!
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements.
Thankfully, our Liver Powder is:
- Made from certified organic, grass-fed, Australian beef cattle
- A concentrated source of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin A
- A natural source of the nutrients needed for healthy red blood cell production
- Perfect for those who want the goodness of liver in an easy to use form
- Guaranteed free from GMO, pesticides and herbicides
- Freeze dried from fresh raw liver
Take 2 - 6 capsules per day with or without food. Capsules may be opened and sprinkled into food or drink if desired.
Store at room temperature.
Our independant test results have shown our powder to contain the following per 1/2 tsp (6 caps):
- Iron: 0.56 mg (approx same amount found in 25g beef)
- Vitamin B12: 3.6 mcg (150% RDI for adults)
- Folate: 28.8mcg (7.2% RDI for adults)
- Vitamin A: 450IU (50% RDI for adults)
Size: 180 caps
Serving: 2 - 6 caps per day
Ingredients: Certified Organic Australian Beef Liver, gelatin cap