Thankfully Nourished Australian Cultured Ghee 300ml
Made from 100% Australian Butter
Great for your guts! Cultured Ghee is the number one fat for nourishing a healthy gut because it is rich in butyrate, a short chain fatty acid, that helps to nourish, heal and reduce inflammation in the gut wall. It is also completely free from lactose and gluten, making it ideal for those with sensitive or impaired digestion.
It is an abundant source of CLA (an essential fatty acid with powerful antioxidant properties), nutritious fats, vitamins A, D, K & E, and minerals.
Bursting with flavour, it is a healthy choice for roasting, frying, baking, and hot drinks.
Thankfully, our Cultured Ghee is:
- Handmade in Australia from cultured butter
- From happy, free-to-roam, grass-fed, Australian cows
- A concentrated source of CLA, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and nutritious fats
- Rich in butyrate for a happy gut
- Lactose and gluten free
- Made from 99% Australian ingredients
Use in cooking as desired.
Ghee is shelf stable but is best kept refrigerated after opening.
Serving size: 2 tsp (10g)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: Australian Cultured butter (from pasteurized cow’s milk and lactic culture)