Notify me when back in stock
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available. Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth.
Our freeze dried powder makes it easy to consume a traditional superfood that many find hard to swallow!
Thankfully, our Liver Powder is:
- Made from grass-fed, New Zealand beef cattle
- A concentrated source of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin A
- A natural source of the nutrients needed for healthy red blood cell production
- Perfect for those who want the goodness of liver in an easy to use form
- Guaranteed free from GMO, pesticides and herbicides
- Freeze dried from fresh raw beef liver
Our independant test results have shown our powder to contain the following per 1 tsp (6g):
- Iron: 1.12 mg (approx same amount found in 50g beef)
- Vitamin B12: 7.2 mcg (300% RDI for adults)
- Folate: 57.6mcg (15% RDI for adults)
- Vitamin A: 900IU (100% RDI for adults)
We love to sprinkle this into bolognese sauces, smoothies and sneak into meatballs. The kids will never know it's there and their bodies will be getting all those extra nutrients!
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Serving size: 1/4 tsp (1.5g)
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: Freeze dried bovine liver powder from grass fed New Zealand beef cattle.
The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500 IU. Our testing shows that there is approx. 450IU Vitamin A per 1/2 tsp liver powder (50% RDA for adults).