Gelatin and Collagen Hydrolysate offer many of the health benefits of bone broth in versatile, easy to use powders.
A pure source of structural collagen, gelatin and collagen are a good source of protein and are rich in the amino acids glycine, lysine and proline.
Gelatin will congeal when heated whereas collagen will remain soluble in both hot and cold liquids.
Gelatin and collagen hydrolysate are pure proteins, sourced from the connective tissue of animals. Adding them to the diet offers you many benefits:
- Rich in the amino acids glycine, lysine and proline, they support and nourish hair and skin, giving you a healthy glow from within
- This same amino acid profile supports muscle, cartilage and ligaments, making them wonderfully nourishing for athletes, enthusiastic gym-bunnies and people with connective tissue problems
- High glycine levels additionally assist the liver in metabolising and eliminating toxic substances – think of it as your daily detox!
- Glycine also helps to nourish the nervous system, promoting deep, restorative sleep and can significantly reduce anxiety over time
- Both gelatin and collagen hydrolysate provide 11g of pure protein per 1 tbspn serving!