Notify me when back in stock
We have now SOLD OUT of all pre-order for stock arriving end of April.
You may pre-order for next shipment coming in June
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled if you change your mind. If you accidentally order the wrong size, please let us know ASAP
The Cambridge Mask Pro is an excellent line of defense against the harmful effects of pollution. Unlike single use disposable masks, the Cambridge Mask is designed to last between 150 and 340 hours of use (average 220 hours) depending on how heavy the pollution levels are. Made with unique lab-tested British Military Filtration Technology, the Cambridge Mask filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, bacteria and viruses.
- Perfect for travel, especially for air travel and for countries with heavy pollution.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution / smoke levels
- Protection against harmful gases, odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke, allergens and pathogens
- Presented in a slimline tin for storage
- Adjustable nose piece and soft straps for a comfortable fit
- Available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family
What does the mask filter?
- Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
Has the mask been independently tested?
- Yes. The filters used in the Cambridge Mask meet the N99 standard (higher than N95). This is a US Government specification for pollution masks. Cambridge Masks have been independently tested by Nelson Labs, USA, which confirmed almost 100% of particulate pollution, bacteria and viruses were successfully filtered when tested. The masks use a triple-layer filter system which will protect from a range of airborne contaminants.
- Test Performance: 99.6% average filtration of viruses • 99.77% average filtration of bacteria • 99.7% average particulate filtration down to 0.3 microns
Can the mask be washed?
- Washing is not recommended as contaminants in the water can clog the filters, rendering them ineffective. However, a surface hand wash with a damp cloth to remove surface dirt is fine.
- If you sneeze into the mask, simply wipe clean with a tissue or slightly damp cloth
How long can the mask be used for?
- The mask can be used up to 340 hours. The length of time they are suitable for depends on how polluted the environment is when you use it. A table is provided below
How do I choose the correct fit?
- The best way is to use a tape measure and follow directions below. You can also use the weight guide below.
1st. Measure from the middle of your nose to about a little over an inch under your chin, this would be your reference for the first number on our size chart.
2nd. Measure from right cheekbone to the left, for the width of the mask.
3rd. After measuring your face, please refer to our sizing guidelines pictured below.
Please choose carefully as once the product is opened we are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds for hygeine reasons.
|Brand||Cambridge Mask Co|