Notify me when back in stock
Reverse Osmosis is the perfect solution if you’re looking to improve the taste, odour and appearance of your water. The RO system can be installed under a typical kitchen sink cupboard and supplied with either a Dishwasher or a Braided Hose/Faucet adaptor, which simply connects onto the existing water supply. Remember to carefully select your adaptor when adding to your cart using the options below.
The filtration process works by removing contaminants from water by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane. During this process, the contaminants are filtered out and flushed away, leaving clean, delicious drinking water. Reverse osmosis is capable of removing up to 99 percent of 65 different contaminants, including lead, fluoride, chlorine, dissolved salts, and more!
- Improve taste, odour and appearance of water by removing contaminants that cause taste and odor problems.
- Provides “better-than-bottled water” quality water
- Have very few moving or replaceable parts make RO systems easy to clean and service.
- Remove pollutants from water including nitrates, pesticides, sulfates, fluoride, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, arsenic and much more. An RO systems’ carbon filter will also remove chlorine and chloramines
- Simple to install for your average handy-man, it also comes with full instructions to make it even easier
Reverse osmosis (RO) is the most economical method of removing 90% to 99% of all contaminants from municipal tap water. It is the only effective way of removing metal salts, flouride and dissolved solids.
The system is designed to be contained under a typical kitchen sink cupboard and are supplier with either a Dishwasher adaptor or a Braided Hose/Faucet adaptor, which simply connects onto the existing water supply under your kitchen sink (MUST BE SPECIFIED WHEN ORDERING).
The expected approximate life span of the cartridges is listed in the table below:
Cartridge Approx Life
1) Sediment Filter 12 months
2) Carbon Filter 12 months
3) Coconut Carbon Polishing Filter 3 years
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane 3 years
Reverse Osmosis Unit: H 450mm x W 380mm x D 180mm
The 12 litre tank is 390mm high including ball tap and 275mm in diameter. The tanks are happy installed on their side or upright.
Re-mineralisation option also available for just $40!
"I have been using this water filter for nearly 12 months now. It has been the best investment. Our water is now clear, tasteless and odourless (what a concept!)I no longer have to drink tap water and wonder what I am really consuming! I would highly recommend this system!"
Janelle Ebert, Springfield, QLD.
Reverse Osmosis Unit dimensions are: H 450mm x W 380mm x D 180mm
The 12 litre tank is 390mm high including ball tap and 275mm in diameter. The 4.2 litre tank is 330mm high including ball tap and 205mm in diameter. Both tanks are happy installed on their side or upright.