The Sprite ShowerPure filtered shower head takes showering to a whole new level, reducing chlorine, sediment, bad odors, and other contaminants from your shower. The ShowerPure is easy to install, simply by replacing your existing shower head.
Sprite Filtered Shower Head:
- The ShowerPure has 7 Pure-Spray Filtered Settings
- Anti-Scaling Spray Tips
- Brass Swivel-Ball
- Cartridge Life Rating: 6 Months
The Chlorgon filtration media removes:
- Free Chlorine (Cl-)
- Combined Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell)
- Iron oxide (rust water)
- Dirt, sediment
…plus, it’s pH balanced!
What is Chlorgon?
Chlorogon is a type of Redox filtration media. Researched, developed and patented by David Farley, CEO of Sprite Industries, Inc., Chlorgon converts free chlorine and some combined chlorines to a harmless chloride salt. A proprietary blend of Copper, Zinc and Calcium Sulfide, Chlorgon works well in a variety of temperatures from hot to cold.
All Sprite filtered shower products contain Chlorgon.
While free chlorine is converted to a harmless chloride, the filters handle iron oxide filtration slightly differently. Iron oxide in a shower setting is often described as “brown or rust water” and deposits onto the filtration media, where it will remain until the next shower. We recommend flushing the filter in warm water for a minute or two at the beginning of each shower to “reset” the media. If there is a high concentration of iron oxide in your water, a whole-house filtration system designed specifically for iron removal may best suit your needs.
1 x Sprite Shower Head Filter
Listings, Certifications and Patents Awarded:
• California Energy Commission – Listed for 2.0gpm (7.5Lpm)
• NSF – Certified to Standard 177 for Shower Filtration
• EPA Water Sense – Certified for 2.0gpm
• IAPMO R&T – Certified for Shower Filtration
• IAPMO R&T Platinum Seal – Certified for Water Quality
• ASME A112.18.1 – Certified for Plumbing Code Standards
• CSA B125.1 – Certified for Plumbing Code Standards
• cUPC – Certified for Plumbing Code Standards
• Department of Energy – Listed for Water/Energy Saving
• U.S. and International Patents – 5,914,043, 6,056,875, 6,325,930, 6,214,224, 6,325,930