Notify me when back in stock
Sally Fallon Morell's popular seminar answers that critical question: What is a healthy diet?
She presents eleven principles of healthy traditional diets based on the pioneering work of Dr. Weston A. Price and the food choices and food preparation techniques of healthy nonindustrialized peoples from around the world. She then provides practical steps for changing your diet for the better.
Topics covered include:
- The vital role of animal fats in human nutrition
- The dangers of modern vegetable oils
- The safety and health benefits of raw milk
- The dark side of modern soy foods
- How to prepare grains and legumes for optimal assimilation and digestion
- The health benefits of enzyme-rich lacto-fermented foods and
- The benefits of homemade bone broths used in soups, stews and sauces.
Presented by Sally Fallon Morrell