Notify me when back in stock
Matcha is a cherished, ancient Japanese remedy for looking after your skin and entire body. It is made from young, whole green tea leaves which are carefully ground into a powder and then consumed whole in beverages, baking and cooking.
Rich in chlorophyll, matcha is an exceptional detoxifier and powerhouse of antioxidants! Matcha has ten times the nutritional value and antioxidant content of regular green tea.
The highest grades are called "ceremonial" and are used for making pure tea with water only. The culinary grades are typically used for lattes and cooking purposes. Both grades of our organic matcha are perfect for nourishing your skin and detoxifying your body.
Thankfully our Organic Matcha is:
- Premium Culinary Grade
- Shade Grown, Hand Picked & Stone Ground
- Grown at high altitude in volcanic, mineral rich soil on Kyushi Island in Japan
- Rich in antioxidants, amino acids and chlorophyll to detoxify and protect your skin
Culinary Matcha is wonderful for silky smooth lattes, but it is so versatile you can make endless nutritious dishes and treats, such as:
- Creamy Matcha Oats
- Matcha Milk Pudding
- Matcha Cheesecake
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Matcha & Creamy Coconut Ice Blocks
- Matcha Rice with Miso Glazed Eggplant
- Matcha and cucumber Lemonade
Recipes for all these wonderful dishes are coming soon!
Serving size: 2g (1 tsp)
Servings per container: 30
Ingredients: Certified Organic Japanese Green Tea (Camelia Sinesis)