Notify me when back in stock
First published in 1995, Sally Fallon-Morrell’s incredible Nourishing Traditions created a broth revolution! Now in the same style of this beloved classic, Nourishing Fats supports and expands upon the growing scientific consensus that a diet rich in good fats is the key to optimum health, and the basis of a sustainable, long-term diet.
In Nourishing Fats Sally shows readers why animal fats are vital for fighting infertility, depression, and chronic disease, and offers easy solutions for adding these essential fats back into readers' diets.
Get excited about adding egg yolks and butter back into your breakfast, because fat is here to stay!
The book contains over 40 recipes including:
- Breakfast Casserole with eggs, cheese and sausage
- Steak Tartare with Bacon Butter
- Cheddar Cheese Spread with port wine
- Endive Leaves Stuffed with Bleu Cheese Caviar
- Cream of Veal Soup
- Potato Wedges in Duck Fat
- Pulled Pork Fried Chicken Pork and
- Liver Terrine
- Almond Spice Cookies
By Sally Fallon